It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:14 am

He is Mishka's amusement. Someone there just for her entertainment. Could totally see him as the court jester like Mishka does, LOLOL . I'm kidding, Kohdi is a king in his own rite, and dad could not be prouder of him Wink
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:20 am

Court jester is not fitting enough, and indeed he is a king!! Knight in Shining Armor????
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:46 am

Those drawing are too cute! Mishka is the queen of all the fluffy butt Siberians! She is so cute Jimmy her face reminds me of a young puppy its so cool! AAH she just looks so cute its unreal. Trust me everyone I get asked all the time "Zoe is this about your dog again?"
Its odd to me how my "friends" who have family dogs do not even seem to care about their dogs, maybe its because I trained Cora myself and I feed her and walk her and clean her but I think I would have loved a family dog just the same when I was a younger kid.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:04 am

Those drawings are adorable aren't they Smile

Thank you so much Zoe, that cute lil face, is matched by the sweetest personality, I just love her.

LOL on your friends. I'm lucky in that my friends adore my dogs so they'll even bring up my dogs in conversation themselves, haha, but yeah, I think huskies bring out that pride in us where we feel like the world must know about them, hahaha. And I think personally, for your first dog, you are doing an amazing job with Cora, I'm not even that good and I've had huskies my whole life! lol. You have every right to be proud of her and yourself Smile

Thank you again Zoe Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:10 am

@Artic_Wind
Theres some people that I barely know and they know about Mylo so sometimes they don't even ask me how am I but how is Mylo doing "Hey David, how's your dog doing?" Then I quickly describe recent things that have happened lol And I like the title of court jester for Kodhi haha

@GravityM
Ohhhh my goodness, very nice drawings, Mishyy's crown is excellent!
And awww look at Kodhi the court jester.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:18 pm

LOL Dave, you don't like Kohdi very much do you?!!! Hahaha.

I always think it's funny when people remember my dogs names...but forget mine, LOLOL , it's ok though cuz I do it too.

We are proud of our kids, I just don't want to annoy people in here so much that they not like my dogs because of it. I do try and wait for the scrapbooks to quiet down though usually before I post! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Jane those are perfect. You capture the mischievous look so well, lol!

I love Mishka and Kodhi pictures. They have so much personality and I think they help brighten up the forum on days when we have nothing but topics on sick and naughty dogs lol.

In other words: Keep em coming lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:36 pm

LOL Danielle Smile thank you so much
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:47 pm

@Artic_Wind
It's not like that Jim!
I see and think of Mr. Kodhi as a jokester with one of them jokester hats with bells all around lol
Mishyy girl looks so calm and sweet and on her thrones, the way she is portraid just makes her look like a siberian queen! One thing is for sure when they are both together, they party haha. Yeah then someone says "he has such a beautiful dog, has he shown you?" I'm like I don't even know who that is but look here's some pics of my furr kid, I wish could take him everywhere hehe.
And I agree with what @Rumflower said, it's true!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:30 pm

davecerv wrote:
@Artic_Wind
It's not like that Jim!
I see and think of Mr. Kodhi as a jokester with one of them jokester hats with bells all around lol
Mishyy girl looks so calm and sweet and on her thrones, the way she is portraid just makes her look like a siberian queen! One thing is for sure when they are both together, they party haha. Yeah then someone says "he has such a beautiful dog, has he shown you?" I'm like I don't even know who that is but look here's some pics of my furr kid, I wish could take him everywhere hehe.
And I agree with what @Rumflower said, it's true!

Dude, youre fine! I was just messing with you, LOL. I said court jester for Kohdi cuz...he is! Don't get me wrong, he definitely has his proud and noble moments like a King, but he's just too happy all the time, LOL. I caught this moment yesterday when I got home, its probly the epitome of what you and I are saying, Mishka just lookin cute and enjoying the moment and Kohdi, well, like he's looking at me thru cartoon vision or something, hahaha, he just seems to find fascination and amusement in everything around him...I could totally see the bells/hat thing sitting on his head in this pic, hahahaMishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 Img_1312

OMG, Id love to take mine everywhere with me too! I think the world would be a happier place if we could do that Wink

And thank you Dave Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:38 am

That picture is golden! Look at them two, yep Kohdi is looking with cartoon vision…Mish is like "oh hey you taking pics again? I know I'm cute" and she was about to tell Mr. Kohdi an order haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:48 am

Thanks Dave! Smile the pic I NEED to capture though cuz I saw it for the first time yesterday, is Mishka getting into that pot. I've been wondering how she does it cuz it's kinda high for her and to jump would be kinda "risky". Well, yesterday I saw how and I was so busy laughing and kinda in awe that I didn't snap a pic. She pulls herself up. Yup, reminds me of a gymnast pulling themselves on the bars or something, it was amazing, but most of all, hysterically funny.

LOL on "about to give Mr Kohdi an order" Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:01 pm

That's how much Mishyy loves being on that pot wow lol A video of her in the act would also be cool hehe and wait so you've never seen her doing her move up there until now??
speaking of high risky jumps, my bed is up high and when Mylo wans to get on he always calculates his move like two times before he goes for it, it's funny. I don't like him landing on the hard floor when he jumps off so I move his huge bed on the angle that he lands.

And yeah that's how she looks like "look Kohdi, can you please...ohh look it's father taking pics again" lol
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:04 pm

lol Dave and Jimmy.....Miya does this super girl jump on the bed if it is empty. If one of us is occupying the bed she does the silly crawl up on to it. Husband never can tell she is in bed with him, because it's her stealth move, haha. So Jimmy I can totally envision how she gets up there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 pm

LOL Dave, noooo, this pot thing is new, one day I'm looking all over for her and she's just kick in' back in this pot. Yesterday I was sitting at the little table and she comes over, I'm not really paying attention cuz I'm on my iPad but I know shes there and I turn around to pet her and I see what looks like a small child struggling to do a pull up, LOLOL, her back paws are off the ground and scrambling in the air while she's pulling up with her front, I almost died from the cuteness, hahaha.

Awww, ur such a good dad making a soft landing for Mylo. Smile

@renee, LOL, I can totally see Miya doing that too! Too cute Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Jimmy, exact same way as Mishka, but then again, I laugh because Miya is quite a bit bigger than Mishka, so it looks funny with her, at those times when she does it, I say can you get that big butt up here, lol.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Jane, you did an amazing job on those drawings!
Jimmy, that's picture with Mishka in the pot with kohdi next to her is great! I love Kohdi's expression!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:05 pm

@Renee, awww, that's adorable!!!

@Casey, thank you!!! That expression I think is just Kohdi "in his own little world" . And yeah, J did do an amazing job on those drawings didn't she! Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Thanks everyone on the compliments!

Also that picture is way too cute! I love that Mishka gave Kohdi his own throne..her old one! Lol what a diva
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:02 am

LOL J, she's a little brat queen

She is just LOVING her new spot! shes up there ALL the time now. This is today, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 00413

Ok, I promise thats the last pic for a little while, Unless she does something cute and I can't resist, hahaha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:31 am

My goodness…Mishh!!! This one is too much in cute-ness..she finds a way to look cuter every time, its like she knows and does it for the pics..lol Its kinda like she's trying to hide saying, "Its hard being me, I'm gonna let Mr. Kohdi do everything for the rest of the day, I'll be here hiding acting like a plant ..dont tell him."

Jim…she's gonna do something cuter watch wave
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:00 pm

LOL Dave, she has a way of forming herself to her surroundings. I have pics of her when I took her hiking on the mountain where she wanted to lay on the boulders and she formed herself to the Boulder she was on. She likes being all stealth, lol.

She is loving this spot! I let them out this morning, she went pee and went straight to her little throne, hahaha. And she's able to jump on now! She walked up to it, then stood on her hind legs (to measure it I guess, LOLOL) then got back down and did a standing jump! So my day started out with her giving me a smile Smile

She probably will do something cuter! LOLOL then all of you are going to roll your eyes when you see her scrapbook was updated yet again, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:53 pm

Mishka on our hike today
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 01710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 02410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 02510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 02610
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:06 pm

great scenery, Jimmy. Mishka is as gorgeous as ever.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Mishy has such a calm and gentle face going on there being the temporary queen of that hill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next