It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Just this very moment J, I got pics of her on her throne and Kohdi in the other one, I couldn't resist, lol, I'll post them in a minute
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:41 pm

First a pic of Mishka observing all the tiny little peons below her
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 02110

And, unfortunately the only one to turn out of my two on their thrones
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 00711
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:46 am

Jimmy, the Mishka looking over the peons pic is so precious, my fave in this group, paws down, haha.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:59 am

Had to delete this post. My phone freaked out and double posted.

Last edited by redlattinville on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:00 am

Wow! These last set of pics are awesome. Mishka is looking quite majestic on her throne! Love the vegetation as it gives a very unique backdrop to Mishka's land of peons. They're both sooooo fluffy!!!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:40 am

Love these pics Jim! bounce
As I was slowly scrolling down on the first one, I just imagined in my head…
...in a narrator voice style: "Meanwhile...somewhere in San Diego, California theres a peaceful place on a hill that is ruled by a Siberian queen named Mishka...as she observes all the peons...her servant Kodhi and guardian Sir Jim are always there to assist her every need. It should be noted that on this hill there is a sacred pond that is surrounded by lush vegetation and rare ancient rocks." ….okay I went too far with that last sentence Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:49 pm

@Renee...thank you! I like that pic too, I just wish I could see her eyes a lil better.

@Amanda...thank you! And yeah, they're fluffy, lol. Weird thing is til I came on this site and everyone telling me they're fluffy, I didn't know it wasn't the norm. To me, huskies have always been fluffy/plush...I knew there were shorter haired versions and just figured they had a different type of fur. I like the fluff though.

@Dave...LOLOL dude you totally nailed it with your narration! Kohdi and I are just here to serve Mishka's every whim, hahaha. And I totally love the term "Siberian Queen" it just sounds so cool ! Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:30 pm

For such a petite little thing, she has such a big personality! I love the pictures of her with the shoe, too! She just looks so proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Thank you Casey! She really is personality rich. They both are, really...I was just thinking it last nite when I was watching them play in the backyard. Always see something new with these two, haha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:28 pm

beautiful pictures, lol nesting in the barrels.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Thank you Ronin! Her hunting skills are improved in her stealth "nesting" position, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Thanks lol Man Jim, I feel like these two should have their own live webcam stream to watch online when they are out there..I would totally watch them doing their antics haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:46 am

Smile I even changed Mishka's scrapbook name to include your title Smile lol

Oh man, if I did that, no doubt dude, they would have you laughing, they're hilarious! Without even trying, LOLOL, like right now it's dark out, I'm sitting in the backyard and they're racing around...then I start hearing "smack" "smack" against the flagstone so I finally look up to see what it is and they're both taking turns smacking each other to the ground Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 1625187496 so I say "what are you guys doing?!" They both stop, look at me, then Kohdi smacks her back down to the ground, lol, then Mishka laying on her back, all 4 legs are taking swings at Kohdi and he's just looking at her with the most amused look to his face. They're also as sweet as can be, like when I come home, both are waiting at the door, they barely even let me in they're both jumping on me and Kohdi woo wooing, then Mishka goes running into my room (cuz she knows that's the first place I go) jumps on my bed, waits for me to come in and jumps up on me so she can give me a hug (an actual hug too!) and gives me "kisses" she likes to give me kisses right by my ear, it's so cute! But anyways, I'm gonna start doing more videos of them playing and stuff and post them, I wanna get used to how things work with you tube first, like editing and stuff

Thanks Dave! I know I talk about them too much, and post wayyyyy too many pics, haha, but hey, they are my pride and joy!!!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:19 am

I noticed that! The Siberian Queen is now a reality Very Happy
"Taking turns smacking each other to the ground" omg lol Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 1347041234
Mishy really holds her own against big boy Kodhi bounce
I want to see Mylo smacking around another husky one day…sighh.
Awwww she really does all that? wow what a sweet pup!!
Yeah you'll get the hang of the youtube thing, any video of these two would be golden haha

It's all good Jim, this is a husky forum so I believe we should all be talking way too much about our precious sibes, pics videos, eveything! I think I talk too much about Mylo in real life, I cant help it. If someone asks me, how has your day been…I say something like "today has been great! me and my pup spent some time at the park…blah blah blah then "oh what kind of dog do you have?" and then I proceed to proudly talk and show pics about my furry boy. Then I mention this forum and how I dont have facebook but that this is basically my facebook lol

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Haha, I think I made it sound worse than it is Dave...theyre just wrestling, one or the other ends up laying on the ground and a lot of slapping noises are heard, LOL. And yeah, Mishka REALLY holds her own with Kohdi, she is determined, relentless, and calculating.Wink

Haha, Im the same way...kinda reminds me of the mom or dad who are so proud of their kids and whip out their wallet to show people their pics...but my "wallet' is my Ipad, LOLOL, holds more pics than a wallet, hahaha

So Queen Mishka came down off her throne today to meet and greet the peons  Razz here she is meeting my new neighbors Pit Bull. I cropped the pic, sorry, but the Queens Cyclops eye was eyeing the camera  Rolling Eyes

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 Img_1311
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Smile

Thanks Dave! I know I talk about them too much, and post wayyyyy too many pics, haha, but hey, they are my pride and joy!!!

Jimmy...my younger son has taken to rolling his eyes and asking, in a painfully patient, not so patient voice..."is this another dog story?"

Good thing for this forum or my family would stop talking to me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Seriously Amy?!!! I could NEVER get tired of your dog stories, even your people stories are awesome, LOL, next time your son rolls his eyes, just say "fine, I know a place where my stories are ADORED" Wink
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Seriously Amy?!!! I could NEVER get tired of your dog stories, even your people stories are awesome, LOL, next time your son rolls his eyes, just say "fine, I know a place where my stories are ADORED" Wink

Thanks, Jimmy I love you
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Quick drawing of ahem.."Siberian Queen Mishka!"

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 20151056
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 pm

That is AWESOME J!!!!' Oh wow!!! Love the crown!!! LOL. Wow!!! I love it!!!

You're very talented !!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:21 pm

Ok so I cant leave Kohdi out Smile & your welcome!

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 20151057
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:36 pm

NoooooWayyyy! OMG that is incredible!!! Thank you so much J!!! You are seriously talented!!!!

Mishka has a crown though, Kohdi needs a hat, hmm, a court jester hat, and court jester boots... Razz

And Mishka needs a huge diamond necklace, or pearls...hmm, you decide...hurry with that cuz I only have a day or two to enter these pics in the HOTM Wink

I'm totally kidding J, each pic is just perfect. I thank you SO much Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Lolol i wasnt sure what to put on Kohdi I didnt want anything insulting XD totally welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Wow, Jane, excellent drawings of the Siberian Queen, and her not so much king, lol, can't possibly think what he is to her, he is at her beck and call, so I was thinking butler, but her does so much more for her, haha.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 12:08 am

Thanks Renee Smile Jimmy will have to tell us cause i really dont know other than her guardian?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next