It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:23 am

Jimmy, you find the coolest pic angels, just amazing pics. The ones with her laying in the flowers are just beautiful, btw, what is she stalking? You, Kohdi, or a lizard, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Thank you so much Renee, she is just the sweetest lil girl. You know something Renee, I didn't really think about it til u asked the question but every pic she is stalking something, lol. Laying down she is stalking a lizard (at least I hope it's only a lizard) when she's standing on the rock she is stalking a bird, she had feathers in her mouth yesterday too, I hope she didn't actually catch one, and when her and Kohdi are sitting on the edge of the yard, they are both watching a dog running with its owner down on the track.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:45 am

Its been a sunny Sibe up weekend for my two, haha <sighs> theyre such bums
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 Bums210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 Bums510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 Km110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 Km210

This is how Mishka makes sure no one takes her sticks when she sleeps Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 M310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 M210
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Lol way too cute with them both on their backs. Does she carry that stick around?? Its huge!?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Thanks J!! It was cold yesterday and they were loving it, LOL

She DOES carry that stick around, hahaha...but it drags on the ground Wink it's the cutest thing too cuz she's got her head held as high as it'll go and this stick drags around behind her, which is just wayyyyy to tempting for Kohdi so he takes it and leads her around with it, haha, or he'll mess with her and just put his big paw on the end so it pulls her backward ;p
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Lol omg you have to get a video of that sometime Smile Kohdi stop being mean to Mishka lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:35 pm

I will, I tried getting a video of her today stalking a lizard, but by the time I logged into this thing, and then changed settings to video, it was all over with. These iPads arent *that* convenient. But yeah, videos are something I wanna start doing Wink

And hahaha, Kohdi's being "mean" but it's so beyond cute!!! And not to worry, karma is a biutch, lol, Mishka gets back at Kohdi
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:25 pm

The adventures of Mr stick. It's fun to see where it will end up next. Lol.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:26 am

LOL Jenn, in almost any picture, the stick is there somewhere...like in this last series of pics, the first couple pics where Mishka has a ball, the stick is behind her, haha, I was even gonna try and be funny with it cuz there's a ball, a stick....and one of their holes they dug, like they were playing ghetto golf or something, lol
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:38 am

lol. I bet she can make par.

Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:01 pm

Kodhi and Mishka are just so funny! I thought it was usually Kodhi with the stick or did Mishka take that over? I love the ones of them both on there back!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

LOL Jenn, I bet she can too! As long as Kohdi stays out of her way, haha

They can be hilarious sometimes Casey, they keep me smiling Smile

They both love sticks! But Mishka is the one that's made a hobby out of it. She goes in the canyon and searches for just the right one and hauls it up here. Picks them up on her walks too (actually made a super short video of it yesterday on the walk til Kohdi tried to steal it from her, hard to hold my phone AND these two, haha) but yeah, Mishka really loves sticks...Kohdi loves that he can taunt her with them Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:50 am

Ok, so the quality of these pics sucks but theyre still kinda cute, LOL...this was our walk tonite...

First Kohdi and Mishka try munching on this big azz skunk Wink ok ok, its not really a skunk, this is Kohdi's BFF, she is one of those mixed breed dogs that make a "breed" of dog, I think its called a "Goldie" (Golden Retriever and Border Collie...recessive gene makes them black...I think) anyways, she was also Malukhai and Anuschka's BFF so I have a special fondness for this dog. Her name is Kenya...and Kohdi and Mishka love her (seriously!! they do, I know the pic says otherwise, LOL, but they love her)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 11011

And these super blurry pics (hey! its hard to hold two young huskies AND my phone, LOL) are an example of Mishka and her  collecting of branches to bring home  Rolling Eyes  She's so proud of herself Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 11510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 11610
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:47 am

Roflmao(ok is that right? haha).............I was laughing so hard at the Kenya play. Kohdi's leash looks like a light sabre, lol. Kenya must be a very tolerant dog to put up with that......Mishka's mission to get the largest tree branch ever. I can't stop smiling and laughing at those two. Did she make it home with that???????????? You have some truly gifted children Jimmy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:58 am

What kind of branch is that? Pine of some sort?

Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:36 am

Jimmy, those are hilarious! Those 'sticks' are bigger than she is!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Those pictures are priceless, Jimmy!

I am cracking up over here.

Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Thank you so much everybody! Smile

@Renee...don't you just love the way Mishka is trying to stuff Kenya's entire face in her mouth, LOL, I didn't even realize it til I uploaded the pic, then I felt so bad for Kenya, haha. Kenya is a very tolerant dog, Malukhai used to sit on her head, LOL. I hate seeing her getting older (she's getting lil white hairs in her face now Sad ) because she has known and been friends with all of my dogs. When Blitz died and I only had Anuschka, the lady made a special effort to meet up with us on the walk so Anuschka and Kenya could run around, and Anuschka had a blast with her.

I have a short video of Mishka and what ended up with that branch, but I guess I have to start a YouTube acct or something in order to post it in here?

@Jenn...it's some sort of Palm tree branch...I think it's the one that holds the big orange berries when it blooms...not super heavy but it is awkward to carry for Mishka. When Mishka finds the berries, she usually will swallow one and the next morning she's throwing it up, ugh, but she doesn't learn...and she is so low to the ground she can vacuum them up before I can stop her  Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496

@Casey...LOL, there isn't much that is NOT bigger than Mishka, haha, I'm kidding! I gotta stop making fun of her size, she's super cute and has such a personality, she always makes me smile

@Ashleigh, hahaha, thank you! I'm glad my two could make you all smile Smile they are a constant source of amusement for me, lol

And here I thought I'd get atleast one comment on how Kohdi doesn't really look so fluffy anymore when he's next to Kenya, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:48 am

So, Jimmy - is your shoulder socket still intact? The way the two of them romp, unless your shoulder is held together with bungies...

I am laughing at their antics - Mishka reminds me so much of Archer. I once found a huge 5" diameter, 8-10' long branch in the backyard...like where did THAT come from. Then saw the shrimp trotting around with it lol!

And the photo of Kenya, Mishka and Kohdi? That is exactly how Ami and Archer love each other Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496 I'm wondering if that is why Ami is not blowing coat this year...Archer pulled it all out of him confused
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Haha Amy, yeah my shoulder is still intact...I probably lucky Kohdi is such a relaxed walker, otherwise I think I'd be screwed Wink

Mishka and Archer are about the same age too aren't they? I know when you tell your stories, many of them , both of Archer and Ami, remind me of Malukhai...and Mishka reminds me ALOT of Malukhai so I can see what you mean with Archer and Mishka.

LOL on the blowing coat thing. When I see my two pulling on each other I'm amazed either one still has a coat. I've seen Mishka hanging on Kohdi with all 4 paws off the ground!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:

LOL on the blowing coat thing. When I see my two pulling on each other I'm amazed either one still has a coat. I've seen Mishka hanging on Kohdi with all 4 paws off the ground!

lol! Does she come up for air with a mouth full of hair? That is Archer...when he's not hackin' up an Ami hairball Rolling Eyes At the moment, Ami has a semi-bare patch in his tail where the hair parts (also a shaved spot on his leg - he had his heartworm test and the vet just looked at him..."I don't know if I can find a vein in all that gut" Then as she start to shave is leg - and on a place where the fur is short like a normal husky, she kept saying....wow, this is really thick. Then it was "I think his fur is longer than the needle..." Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 1625187496

We have the little bugger for 5 days this weekend. A couple of very happy dogs!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:39 am

Awwww, Ami Sad

Surprisingly Amy, neither dogs really gets a mouthful of fur UNLESS they're tagging each other while doing the zoomie things. One will be running by and the other will just randomly bite the air, lol, and pull back with a mouthful of fur. One time lil Mishka had this white Kohdi fluff hanging from her chin, lol, a pic woulda been priceless. Looked like a lil goatee!

Have fun with Archer this weekend! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:07 am

We met another one of Kohdi and Mishka's friends on our walk today. This is "Mysty", she is a Anatolian Shepherd ... she's a sweetheart.

Kohdi giving hugs and kisses Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 52610

Mishka: "Hey, hows the weather up there?!!!" LOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 52710

Kohdi and Mishka. They love their friend Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 52910
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:27 pm

ohmygosh Mysty looks like a giant compared to your two lol cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:57 pm

LOL, I know, right! The lady (you can kinda see her in the background of the last pic trying to get pics too, haha) shows Anatolians. Mysty is not a show dog but the lady is about to get a puppy from a litter recently born and will be showing him/her. Anyways, she said Mysty generally doesn't get along with other breeds that have erect ears and is really impressed with how she gets along with my two. She's very pretty, I really like her coat colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next