It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:54 am

Dizzy is huge too. He was 13.9 at 9 weeks, and 18 at 11, I will have to weigh him tonight to see what he's at as he approaches 12 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Yuki - 10 months - 34.4 pounds.
Cloud - 14 months - 22.5 pounds.
Link - 16 months - 46.6 pounds.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Sophie: 19 months - 38 pounds
Kay: ? year and a half? - 31 pounds
Maya: 4 1/2 years - 42 pounds
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Took Lycus to the vet today. 16 months and 75 lbs! Big boy lol
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:58 am

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
I just had to comment and laugh that Link and Lycus are the same age but Lycus is 30 pounds bigger than him! Link really is a shrimp lol!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:58 am

I thought Dizzy was getting chunky until I gave him a bath last night, and he looked just about right when he was wet. I think I'll swing by the vet after work today and put him on the official scale to see where he's at. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:32 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Rocio_Caballero wrote:
I just had to comment and laugh that Link and Lycus are the same age but Lycus is 30 pounds bigger than him! Link really is a shrimp lol!

Haha, I don't think he's as much of a shrimp as Lycus is a moose!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Mishka weighed in at 37.6lbs yesterday. He's 19 weeks old.

madisonmenece
Puppy
Puppy
madisonmenece

Male Join date : 2012-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Logan just coming up to 5 months weighed in at 64 lbs yesterday
Back to top Go down
vegeta819
Teenager
Teenager
vegeta819

Male Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Vegeta seems so small compared to everyone else....he was 34lbs at his neuter on Thursday. He was a little over 5 months.

Last edited by vegeta819 on Sat May 25, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thuesday?! What the heck is Thuesday?!)
Back to top Go down
soul embrace
Teenager
Teenager
soul embrace

Male Join date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:41 pm

vegeta819 wrote:
Vegeta seems so small compared to everyone else....he was 34lbs at his neuter on Thuesday. He was a little over 5 months.

a few weeks ago i took Maya to be weighed before i got trifexis for her and she was 34.4lbs at the same age
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

soul embrace wrote:
vegeta819 wrote:
Vegeta seems so small compared to everyone else....he was 34lbs at his neuter on Thuesday. He was a little over 5 months.

a few weeks ago i took Maya to be weighed before i got trifexis for her and she was 34.4lbs at the same age

Yuki's 34 and shes twice his age so I think you guys are alright LOL

Last edited by Mobezilla on Thu May 30, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

13 weeks 20.3 lbs
Back to top Go down
katski13
Newborn
Newborn
katski13

Female Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Our Shadow is 11.5 weeks old and weighs 8.1kg (17 pound I think that is). Pleased to know that sounds about right Smile
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:42 pm

They weighed Karli at the vet yesterday at 36lb...my small petite girl.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:51 pm

cinnamonbits wrote:
They weighed Karli at the vet yesterday at 36lb...my small petite girl.

Yuki is 34 at 10 months so they're pretty similar! Very Happy I always thought Yuki was gonna be 10 pounds bigger than Karli looking at their growth rate but then suddenly Yuki just stopped .-.
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:16 am

Got Nova weigh the other day...
almost 7 months = 40.5 lbs.
All muscle too.
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

Female Join date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:13 am

At 10 weeks Phoenix is 16lb 9oz

Though after carrying him I thought he weighed at least a tonne! lol
Back to top Go down
Garebear
Teenager
Teenager
Garebear

Male Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Was told Nikko was exactly 51lbs this morning at just under 9 months. He never sits still at the vet office so I'm really not too sure how accurate it is haha
Back to top Go down
olott707
Teenager
Teenager
olott707

Female Join date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:59 pm

willow at 4 months & 3 weeks old weighed in at 29.1 lbs!
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Shadow is 14 weeks old today, and weighed in at the vet this afternoon at 26.2 lbs. Our vet said she's found that doubling their weight at 4 months is a pretty decent estimate, and thinks that she might top out in the 60-70 lb range affraid

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Holy smokes! She'll be almost as big as Storm! affraid

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Shadow is one big girl..
Back to top Go down
Arainais
Puppy
Puppy
Arainais

Female Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:29 am

My girls were all weighed at their checkups in April.

Zoe - 63 lbs
Tasha - 51.5 lbs
Storm - 58 lbs

Zoe is my big girl. I was really concerned about her weight because she looks so big, but the vet didn't seem to concerned because she said she could easily feel her ribs and she thought she was mostly hair since she's a wooly. I still think 63 lbs is a bit much for her, so this summer we are going to work on more exercise and trying to slim down some.

Tasha is probably just right. She and Zoe are pretty much the same height, so I'd like to get Zoe at least under 60 lbs.

Storm is way taller than either of the other girls and is super lean and lanky. She's really only put on a little less than 10 lbs since we rescued her, but what a difference those 10 lbs have made. I think she's probably at the right weight now considering her frame size.
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 am

At 12 weeks 3 days Anya is 19 pounds. I guess she's from fast developing lines! Her mom and dad don't look much over 50 pounds
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next