It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 pm

I got Asia weighed at petsmart the other day while SS shopping and she's gained 3lbs. She weighed 27lbs at her last vet visit and according to the Petsmart scale she's at 30lbs. I can feel the 3lbs when I pick her up. I kept saying how I thought she had gained a few lbs. She's going to be just like Rogue, Heather!
Back to top Go down
Cr0w
Newborn
Newborn
Cr0w

Female Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Sage is 6 years old and weighs in at exactly 55 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Huskydad
Teenager
Teenager
Huskydad

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Denali at 13 years 9 months was 39lbs.

Kodiak at 5 months was 49.5 lbs.

Both were weighed at the vet a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Garebear
Teenager
Teenager
Garebear

Male Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Last monday Nikko weighed in at 14.77lbs at 11 weeks old
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Weight my pups at the vets the other day

Blaze is up to 53 lbs at 2 years 2 months.

Kerian is up 46 lbs at about 2 years 5 months ( not sure of her real age.)

They both gained 4 lbs over the last few months.. (i think I have been giving them too many treats lol! )
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 pm

MelissaI wrote:
I got Asia weighed at petsmart the other day while SS shopping and she's gained 3lbs. She weighed 27lbs at her last vet visit and according to the Petsmart scale she's at 30lbs. I can feel the 3lbs when I pick her up. I kept saying how I thought she had gained a few lbs. She's going to be just like Rogue, Heather!

Rogue varies between 28-30. Depends on the scale. Ro's weight is all leg!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Adult
Adult
Ghost

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Ghost was 28.5kg yesterday. Our vet has switched to metric; that is about 63lbs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.companionanimalpsychology.blogspot.com
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Luna was 47.6lbs at 7 months exactly.
Back to top Go down
dragonthewhitedread
Teenager
Teenager
dragonthewhitedread

Male Join date : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Dragon went for his second shots yesterday and was 10.6 lbs at 8 weeks and 1 day old Smile I'm hoping he will turn out to be a big 'un like his sire who was 75 lbs. we got a ways to go though!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Koda was 11lbs at 6 weeks, haha. He only got up to 53lbs though.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Karli weighed in at the vet today at 18lbs...and they said she would be over 20 by now. Haha, she showed them! (And she's not thin either, I can't see her ribs when I look at her, she's lean.)
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Everyone got weighed yesterday, it's time for a wormer round for the kennel-

Rockie (mal mix) 79lbs Male unknown age

Tikaani (mal mix) 58lbs Male unknown age

Diamond (sibe mix) 43lbs Female 4 years old

Seal (AKC Siberian) 32lbs Male 2 years old

Dakota (AKC Siberian) 42lbs Male 8 years old

Juneau (AKC Siberian) 40lbs Female 6 years old

Denali (AKC Siberian) 45lbs Male 2 years old

Kenna (AKC Siberian) 27lbs Female 6 months old

Enya (AKC Siberian) 27lbs Female 6 months old

Riley (Sibe mix) 58lbs Male unknown age

Mason (AKC Siberian) 46lbs Male 6 years old
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
reyeskid
Newborn
Newborn
reyeskid

Male Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 am

nala weighs 59 but i can feel her ribs... hmmm and she runs 4 miles every other day on average and about a 20 minutes of fetch in my yard. is this a fair amount of exercise? and i don't mean i run i mean SHE runs i'm on a bike, i know when i take a dog running they just speed walk so i use the bike .
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:41 am

Interesting to see the variation, Lani! Smile

We got Chili weighed at the vet three times in the past couple weeks and Tubby, er Frosti, twice. LOL

Chili is around 71 lbs - he lost a bunch of weight, he was at 77 lbs before but he does fluctuate. When we got Frosti and would run her more to tire her out, he dropped to 69 lbs. Frosticle is now 60 lbs and I'm watching Daddy to make sure her rations stay within her daily recommended to bring her back down to 55 lb.

Rey - we did 3 miles today at lunch and they were barely tired. 4 miles a day is their regular schedule - half in the morning, half at night. From your avatar, she looks within normal range.
Back to top Go down
Garebear
Teenager
Teenager
Garebear

Male Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 am

Nikko is now just over 20lbs at 13 weeks
Back to top Go down
lilbritty23
Newborn
Newborn
lilbritty23

Female Join date : 2012-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Roxy weighs 34lbs and she will be 1 year old on Dec 22nd
Back to top Go down
Chiviri's mum
Newborn
Newborn
Chiviri's mum

Female Join date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:44 am

Wow, 78 lbs for a female! and 34 lbs for a 1 year old, suddenly I feel better about Shivas weight at 35 lbs. I know when I spay her she'll gain more. When she was on home cooked food she looked better coat wise, but now on kibble/can she has gotten thicker. Someone on here said the growth spurt at 15-18 months and even up to 3 years. Thats good to here, I thought I was doomed to a skinny dog lol, I would like her to gain a good 15 lbs slowly. But seeing as she doesnt have an amazing appetite, only time will tell. (Its been better lately, so I cant complain)
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:06 am

I think 27 pounds at 21 weeks. I'm gonna try to take her to the petsmart scale tomorrow to confirm though because I'm guesstimating and haven't actually weighed her since she was 19 pounds at 16 weeks.

Edit - I WAS SO CLOSE! She's 26.4 pounds to be exact, I can't believe I was pretty close in guessing xD

Last edited by Mobezilla on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K9_Eric
Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:33 am

Panzer is 41lb at 1 yr 1 mo
Soshanna is 44lb at 1 yr 9 mo
Mixie is 68lb at 1 yr 3 mo

The other three aren't mine, so I don't keep record of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:10 am

Chiviri's mum wrote:
Wow, 78 lbs for a female! and 34 lbs for a 1 year old, suddenly I feel better about Shivas weight at 35 lbs. I know when I spay her she'll gain more. When she was on home cooked food she looked better coat wise, but now on kibble/can she has gotten thicker. Someone on here said the growth spurt at 15-18 months and even up to 3 years. Thats good to here, I thought I was doomed to a skinny dog lol, I would like her to gain a good 15 lbs slowly. But seeing as she doesnt have an amazing appetite, only time will tell. (Its been better lately, so I cant complain)

Which one is 78 lbs for a female? I don't see that anywhere? Chili could possibly have some mal in him, he is on the larger siberian size - we're still waiting on his DNA test. 34 lb for a 1 year old is on target for regular husky size. Frosti was around 49 lb at 1 1/2 and is a larger female. She's actually a little fat right now and needs to lose at least 5 lbs.

Back to top Go down
dahowlers
Adult
Adult
dahowlers

Female Join date : 2012-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Our new husky, Snoopy, is seven months and 51.6 lbs, I have a feeling he's going to be a cow.
Nunya is a slender 53.8 lbs at 14 months
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Kody finally made it to 50lbs! My boy is grown up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Huskydad
Teenager
Teenager
Huskydad

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Kodiak is 6 months and 60lbs. Yep he is a big boy.
Back to top Go down
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Loki 1 year weigh in almost 67lbs.
Back to top Go down
frontz
Newborn
Newborn
frontz

Female Join date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Roo - 5/6 months - 29.3 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   the weigh in - Weigh in... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next