It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Odd sleeping positions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sw33t_angel
Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Haha love the crate one!! Sora has been like that many times!! Smile

Here is some of Sora over the past few months!!
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Photo2345566

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Photo1234567

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Photo123

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Photo12
She was falling asleep like this...
Back to top Go down
tlh0012
Newborn
Newborn
tlh0012

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm

MelissaI wrote:
Awww that looks like one comfty bed to be in! Mya slept in between my legs all last night..lol! When we get our 2nd I'd love to see how that's going to work out!

Trust me...if your babies are anything like mine...they will make themselves fit on your bed
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 pm

tlh0012 wrote:
MelissaI wrote:
Awww that looks like one comfty bed to be in! Mya slept in between my legs all last night..lol! When we get our 2nd I'd love to see how that's going to work out!

Trust me...if your babies are anything like mine...they will make themselves fit on your bed

Yep, you're totally right! Kody is sleeping in his crate for now, but the times that we do let him on the bed they do fit with us. So cute! Let's see how it goes once he's big =)
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 am

got this one of embry tonight, how is that even comfortable!
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 164659_1514469473773_1595520224_31286893_3751363_n
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Haha!! These are great! I got the cutest one of Hailey yesterday on the phone:
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 12200010

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Jess
Newborn
Newborn
Jess

Female Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Img0108o

He woke up right before I took it!
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Img0252dc
Back to top Go down
tlh0012
Newborn
Newborn
tlh0012

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 am

MelissaI wrote:
tlh0012 wrote:
MelissaI wrote:

Yep, you're totally right! Kody is sleeping in his crate for now, but the times that we do let him on the bed they do fit with us. So cute! Let's see how it goes once he's big =)

Haha. They will still make themselves fit....even if they have to lay on top of you like mine do. Its adorable!
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Puppy
Puppy
Autumn

Female Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

I don't have a picture of it but Ranger likes to sleep in the bed, above my pillow, wrapped around my head, it's SOOOO sweet! I miss my feet being able to be on the bed, I have to scoot down so he can lay up there, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, never had a dog do that and I just think it's so sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.humanesocietyofhobart.org
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Autumn wrote:
I don't have a picture of it but Ranger likes to sleep in the bed, above my pillow, wrapped around my head, it's SOOOO sweet! I miss my feet being able to be on the bed, I have to scoot down so he can lay up there, but I wouldn't trade it for the world, never had a dog do that and I just think it's so sweet!

That is the sweetest thing!!! A friend of mines dog sleeps on her head, but then again she's tiny...probably weighs 8lbs. Having a husky do that is so awesome. I wouldn't trade for anything either. When mine lay on the bed to sleep I have to fit myself around her no matter how uncomfortable it is for me...I don't care. My husbands like "send her to her bed"...NO WAY! LOL
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Puppy
Puppy
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Not a very good picture but you get the idea, took this last night before bed. When I get in bed he turns his head so it's under the curtain sometimes tucked between the bed and the wall.
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 IMG_20101228_020756
Back to top Go down
AgentCaroline
Puppy
Puppy
AgentCaroline

Female Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 pm

This is such a cute thread! Here are the many odd sleeping positions I have seen Jasper sleeping in:

These two are inside of our ottoman:
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 66312_481564132194_521902194_6884638_865867_n

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 68922_481564262194_521902194_6884641_6061947_n

Inside of his crate (sort of Laughing ):
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 36144_481564587194_521902194_6884649_619868_n

On Grace's bed:
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 68240_10150107255487195_521902194_7467008_3367984_n
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Autumn wrote:
Not a very good picture but you get the idea, took this last night before bed. When I get in bed he turns his head so it's under the curtain sometimes tucked between the bed and the wall.
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 IMG_20101228_020756

Awwww! That's definitely a comfty spot! He's so cute!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Puppy
Puppy
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 pm

AgentCaroline wrote:

Inside of his crate (sort of Laughing ):
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 36144_481564587194_521902194_6884649_619868_n

I love the way they just pass out!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

OMG- the second ottoman picture is so precious!! It reminds me of this one of Koda:
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 40911_10

Back to top Go down
AgentCaroline
Puppy
Puppy
AgentCaroline

Female Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 pm

How adorable!
Back to top Go down
CoffeeK8
Adult
Adult
CoffeeK8

Female Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 am

I finally have one to add of Nikolai, totally wiped out, with his head tucked under our bed.
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Doggle
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:52 am

I'm still watching Ginger if she has any odd sleeping positions! Smile

Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 am

my little sister got this one of Embry earlier, so cute Laughing

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 24n4ps1
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:28 pm

zoey's new bed is the shower Laughing silly girl!

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 1zpgp5c
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Wow- she looks just like Hailey when she's all curled up like that! Smile If I can snap a pic of Hailey sleeping in that position (she usually wakes before I can get the camera) I'll show you!

ETA: PS- I LOVE MY NEW SIGGY! THANK YOU Smile

Back to top Go down
Autumn
Puppy
Puppy
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:04 pm

LOL Zoeys bed is pretty funny! I had a lab x that was afraid of thundestorms and that was his favorite hiding spot!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Their colorations are definitely similar, hope you can get a pic of her like that Very Happy

I'm glad you like it, they are so cute!
Back to top Go down
haleyh_08
Puppy
Puppy
haleyh_08

Female Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 am

Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Iphone12

heres my sleeping husky pic..
Its kodi when he was 6 months old.
Notice his eye is half open. Silly boy. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/haleyh_08
Autumn
Puppy
Puppy
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 am

LOL look at that big ole belly!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Jennet&Embry wrote:
Their colorations are definitely similar, hope you can get a pic of her like that Very Happy

I'm glad you like it, they are so cute!
Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Dsc08713

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd sleeping positions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next