It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 pm

His pig ear bouncing was amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Yeah... That's pretty much him in a nutshell, I've been giving him frozen pig feet as treats since he's teething and he has to give them hell before he eats them, then whines and cries if I won't let him hide them. I found one last night of the first time I gave him an orange, I should post that one.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Link is a looker! I love his coloring
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks! We wanted a light grey pup and he's great. His colors have evolved, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Love the pix! I really wanna get koda into agility. I think it would be fun.. Gotta get him through another class first though.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks, it was fun. Gotta wait till he grows up more to get into it seriously but his little taste of it at the dog beach went well, he had fun. I'm definitely doing it for real once he grows.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:29 pm

A few newer pics of his new crate, a 42", and the obligatory post-neuter cone pic

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1515

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1517
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Great pictures! Makes me miss Seattle, looks so nice and cool :-) I love that harness you took him camping in. We are planning a trip to our cabin soon and I do not think Nanooks Easy Walk Harness will cut it there. I bought a 50 foot tie out for when we are all hanging out outside so he can roam a little.
Link looks like he did great by the cows, he seems like a very low key dog.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 pm

This harness was one of the best $50 odd bucks I've spent. I can't recommend one enough. We have an Eazy Walk type harness for walks but you're right, it is not quite enough for outdoors, hiking, or camping. The handle on top of this harness is an excellent tool outdoors. Comes in handy so many ways.

He did love the cows, except when they'd snort and then he'd jump up about 10 feet in the air!

I wouldn't call him low key....but calm, mostly. We try to promote calmness as we can which is getting more difficult as he is now a teenager...as you know first hand Smile
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh, I know LOL..
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Time to go to work and he was just told it's crate time....

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1518
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Ah the cone of shame. What a sweet picture.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Awww poor thing
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Yeah, he was not so amused with it today.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:40 am

Btw, I now refer to Link as Dizzy's brother from another mother.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 am

That is fantastic. It's so true. Even their legs are like clones of each other.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Here's some recent pics of Link.  He was neutered on June 17 and has had cabin fever big time, and he has now finally gotten some good walks and gone out and about and now he's back to his old self again.  But, then June 21 he decided it'd be a good idea to eat a spider, which bit him in the roof of his mouth and caused some serious swelling.  He had a rough week that week.  

Now these are from today. I took him out to a soccer field and gave him a braided bully stick to celebrate his neuter healing:

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1610

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1611

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1612

And his swelling from the spider bite...he looked like a Bull Terrier for a couple of days:

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Imag1510

You can see here how it started near his nose before moving to his face

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Img95210

And eventually his right eye shut...scarey

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Img95310
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Poor thing! I hope he is better now, what kind of spider bit him?
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Wow... He looks really annoyed lol. Like that damn bump on his nose has sullied his dignity and he can't believe you are actually taking pictures of it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Awh Link #1 is so cute I love you I just wanna snuggle him <3
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

We never really did know what kind of spider it was. In fact, we can't definitively say it was a spider, just that that is most likely. It was for sure a severe allergic reaction to an insect of some sort, and Patrick heard the yelp right as whatever it was bit him. He had a bump on the roof of his mouth.

And yes, he had a really rough 48 hours last Friday Sad
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh poor guy! That is some reaction!

So strange, I had a dream a few nights ago that Nanooks face was swollen and he looked just like that! I am linked into Link .. LOL
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Hmm...that is odd. well they do have nearly identical astrology charts...
Back to top Go down
jordan.payton
Newborn
Newborn
jordan.payton

Female Join date : 2013-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 pm

He's gorgeous. Loved going through all of his pictures!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Cheers, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next