It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Do you have the same DSLR as Kristina?
(The camera purchase has been postponed due to Storm's surgery, but I swear I'll get one soon!)

Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:05 pm

god she's too cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:53 pm

No, I have a Nikon. You can fiddle around with it if you want Claudia to see how you like it. I personally prefer Nikons over Canons, but this is a neverending debate Razz
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Heatherlee wrote:
No, I have a Nikon. You can fiddle around with it if you want Claudia to see how you like it. I personally prefer Nikons over Canons, but this is a neverending debate Razz
My first camera was a Nikon! That was SO long ago!

Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Rogue is so adorable. She makes me want a husky pup.

Heather and Claudia.....love the new sigs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:51 pm

I am loving having a puppy around, I really am. It helps with having to be at home all day while Jarod goes to work. My ankle is slowly getting better so she is getting potty training better now, she only have one accident a day due to me not moving quick enough after she wakes up! It's pretty amazing too since her tummy has been insane, uhg.

I am enjoying photographering her a lot too, she has so many cute gestures. Was hoping to take her to the park Friday but she is having some stomach issues and the vet suggested none of that til it's better which I agree- hoping to get some cute shots at the meet up Sun!

I love my Nikon, one of these days I'll upgrade to a better body but the D5000 does fine for right now (was going to get the 3100 but couldn't wait due to Jarod needing one for school- only real perk was the better movie quality though). I have a 77-300mm lens which is awesome but I don't get to use it much.. once again, makes me excited for the meet up as I'll need that! But you can play with it and see how you like it. If you like this one, it's pretty affordable, and they just upgraded and made the 5100.

Thanks Dee Smile I needed a cleaner one since I have the two and loved my new photo of Rogue, and I've been wanting to enhance that main photo of G&S so figured I'd make her a quick sig!

I have photos of them on a walk but I'll put them up tonight, lol.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Dee&Frankie wrote:
Heather and Claudia.....love the new sigs
Heather made it for me! I LOVE it!

...and Heather - one of these days, I'll check out your Nikon...but I think eventually I'll have a point-n-shoot and nice digital, like you...I also used to prefer Nikons over Canons, but I've been so out of touch with cameras, I don't know what's what anymore. There's a good camera store near me, so I'll wander in there to talk to them about cameras one of these days....

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 am

From our first family walk yesterday.. for the first two pics I made JD hold them both and called for her to run to me Smile
Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Awz1

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Awz2

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Awz3

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Awz4
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 am

Looks like Rouge is the lead dog already by looking at the pics.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 am

How cute! They are such a cute pair! I LOVE that last pic of Rogue standing by herself. I love you

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 am

Awww that pic of them walking side by side is adorable!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 pm

umm i think im gonna steal her next weekend....

the cuteness is overwhelming!!! great pictures Smile

Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Someones gotta sneak her into a box and send her down here to Fl so me and Melissa can get in some puppy time Smile Kody is 1 already, we need another puppy!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Ambrose
Puppy
Puppy
Ambrose

Female Join date : 2011-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:16 pm

How old is rogue? She is very cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Len, she is only in front because I was calling her so she would start running. She is always beside Koda or right on his butt, lol!

Thanks Val, she is such a little stunner! Her mask is so intense though!

Kristina and Melissa.. YOU guys can come to CO and see her! Wink It really is too precious how she walks right next to Koda! Kristina, maybe you should get a puppy.. lmao!

Ambrose, she is 12 weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I can't believe "little" Kody is turning 1 a the end of this month Sad We do need another puppy around here!!! I agree with Heather, Kristina you should get another one...hahaha!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Just imagine a little guy rollin' with the 5 pack.. I would LOVE to see that Laughing
Melissa, I can only imagine! I don't even remember Koda being a puppy. It's like what? You use to be little? Hoping Rogue's time goes by slow and I also hope she is smaller! I was told that while boys usually grow into their paws, girls' paws grow? Not sure how true that is.. because if it's in relation to her paws, she shouldn't be very big.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 pm

You guys are BAD! The last thing I need is a puppy.

Although it'd be sooo cuuttteeeee Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Puuuupppppppppppy... *taunt*
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:17 pm

And then when it's 10x WORSE then Cheyenne ever was i'll be ripping out my hair and cursing your name Heather! lol

NO PUPPIES. Not for a while anyway Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 pm

You could name the puppy Heather, lol!
Back to top Go down
indigobluestarz
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

No, you need to put her in a box and send her to Michigan.... lol....... I love my Meka but she was 4 years old when we got her so I didn't get any puppy time Sad And no, we're not getting one.... with the 2 cats and the chinchilla we don't need another pet!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Heatherlee wrote:
You could name the puppy Heather, lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I have more dogs than the 2 of you combined, when people start catching up to me... then we'll talk Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:48 pm

So Rogue is a terrible THK eater.. SO messy!

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Ohrogie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*   Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrapbook: Rogue and Koda. *updated 9/13*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next