It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:09 pm

I love the new avatar! I agree with Amy, he looks great against the bright green grass.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:18 pm

I love seeing new pics of Leo Smile and cute sleepy pics in his green gateway.
and he's such a good sport sharing his bowl with little Joey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:14 am

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye30
he thought we were going to work on the garden again Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye31
trying out his clover bandanna.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:14 am

Leo looks pretty darn happy in that bandana Ronin! That is a beautiful shot of him!!! I need to get Kohdi one, hahaha, his birthday is on St Patrick's Day Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Cutieeeeee Leo!!! He looks so adorable and happy on that bandanna shot, them eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:08 pm

thanks, he seems to like wearing them. i got him and Joey happy birthday bandannas that i found them on Etsy, i was going to get maybe one more but not sure lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Wow! Leo looks really great in those green colors! He has such a happy face on him modelling his bandana cause he knows he looks so handsome!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye34
one year ant ten months old today. we when to bass pro shop to day and they actually let us take are fur babies into the store cause of the dog day event. he came home so tired. we plan to go again next week, hopefully i make sure the camera is charged for some cool pics of him staring at the fish tank, he was so mesmerized by the big fish in that tank. he did amazing since it was the fist time in the store and using an elevator.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:55 am

Ronin, Leo looks BEAUTIFUL ! I love this pic of him!

Mishka and Kohdi are mesmerized by fish too, haha. My friends house had a koi pond and at first they were going to drink from it...til they saw eyes looking back at them, LOLOL, you never saw huskies move so fast backwards, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 am

Ronin, congrats at Leo being a good boy at the store!! Also that pic of him and you is just beautiful!! I also missed his bandana pic, and wow is that a pretty one, love green on Leo, makes his eyes and coat pop. Such a very happy husky you have.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:44 am

we did go to my older brothers house and he has a gold fish pond and Leo tried to go into the pond to catch 'em lol, i did have he on leash cause he has a good size swimming pool and didn't want him to fall in.
thanks, i thought that he might get a bit over excited, but nope not one tantrum. i guess all the trips to the lowes and home depot have payed off lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye36
walking in the rain yesterday.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye37
when to the bass pro shop and looked at the fish again. Very Happy

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye35
apparently they are very hypnotic  Laughing . specially the white sturgeon.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye38
hen we checked out the fountain across the street.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye40

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye39
an then the other side ig the pond Smile .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye41
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 am

Hahaha, third pic is too cute Ronin. LOVE those fountain pics!!! I just like those kind of settings Smile beautiful pics as usual Ronin, Leo looks so happy all the time, I have to smile when I see him in his raincoat Smile
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

Female Join date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Oh wow! Your dog is beautiful! I have a soft spot for light red Huskies. <3
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Nice pics, Ronin - you both look so relaxed and peaceful...does the raincoat keep Leo all over dry or just the top?
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Raincoat Leo! haha
He needs to see more fish, I can just imagine him in a aquarium tunnel type place with fish all around…he might go bananas there lol
I wanna take a pic with Leo!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Awe sweet Leo I love you , I just love his facial expressions and his raincoat. You're lucky he doesn't mind wearing clothing like that.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:59 pm

amymeme wrote:
Nice pics, Ronin - you both look so relaxed and peaceful...does the raincoat keep Leo all over dry or just the top?

thanks, its has a flap that goes in between his front legs and buckles around his wast, it covers his chest area. all try an get some pics of it laying flat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

thanks, we get asked a lot pics with Leo when we're out and about lol, and sometime on the freeway we have had some people drive next to us and take pics as they drive by lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Hahhaha that's crazy! I can't believe people slow down on the highway to do that!

I get a lot of people slowing down also when they see us playing with her out in our yard.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:13 am

Ronin, I just love seeing Leo, he is just a sweet looking guy. Love seeing all the fun you two have on your adventures!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:37 pm

amymeme wrote:

i got some pictures of the chest flap and the rain coat laying flat on the ground.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Img_6214
i think that i for got to unbutton the small button to keep the leg cover flaps from getting in the way when he dose a number 2.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Img_6215
here is a pic of the chest flap.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:49 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye42
helping my nice with her puzzle after he kinda broke some it in a few spots. he felt bad Very Happy  he need to fix it.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye44
checking out the gopher hole by the cactus.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye45
after helping dig a hole or two Wink  for the tomato plans, he got to hot and rested by the squash plant  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye43
passing by the lavender plant even though it looks like he is smelling it.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye46
then relaxing in the yard after lots of help with the garden Laughing .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Leo slipped and fell on the tile floor about 2 weeks ago wail he was running and made the usual turn into the kitchen, when he ears the cereal container make noses. we did take him to be x-rayed.
the did all the usual x-rays that are done to check the hips and knees. all the x-rays look good but when the vet did the physical test wail he was sedated the head of the head of the femur is loose in the socket. which he said that its was very strange and had never seen this before. he said it was like looking at 2 different dogs.
so far he told us to keep giving him the pain med for the fall that he took, and no more running or jumping only free running and normal play and short walk but no more than 1 hour. more carpeted areas for him to walk on.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye47
i shard my frozen yogurt with him on are way back from he vet a day before we got the x-ray done.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye48
Leo hanging out in the garden this weekend.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Leo_ye49
then he decided to drink some bird bath water (thank goodness my mom clean and freshens the water).

he is doing better after the exam that they did, did some digging and found some good information on how to strengthen his hind end. so far i have started do Passive range-of-motion exercises, Balance and proprioception by using high-stepping over Cavaletti poles, and doggie squats.
still waiting for a good time to set up are small 10ft pool for Leo to do some swimming.
that aside we are look forward to are first husky meet this weekend.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:01 am

Awww poor Leo! Hope he gets better soon. Is he showing any signs of pain at all? By the way, I showed Leo's pic to my husband and he says Leo is gorgeous. He's got the most innocent and sweetest looking face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next