It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 pm

No treats for us, Luka has too many allergy issues. They don't like hard rubber toys or tennis balls.

Antlers are good. Both Lu and Kitty are really good with any toys, even ones with lots of stuffing. They both love nylabones. Luka also loves soccer balls, the kid sized ones.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 am

Okaaay we're in again Very Happy

Yes- Kong products/toys/balls(Large sized please, balls can be medium!), Nylabones, Bully Sticks, Tuff Dog toys, Tough Rope tug toys, they like rabbit/hedgehog/duck squeaky toys or stuffed toys with rope in them, we also love bandannas Very Happy

NO! - processed treats that aren't natural(Zoey has a sensitive tummy!), made in china treats, tennis balls that aren't made by kong, rawhides, pet store treat/bones, stuffless toys

Last edited by Jennet&Embry on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kizmat
Teenager
Teenager
Kizmat

Female Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:04 am

It's all about anything squeaky for Luna. She's much a diva! wave Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KotaBear
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 am

Kota and I are in, but I should probably include Skyler as well since she will finally be coming to our house from the rescue next weekend. As for her, not really sure what she will like and no like, so no worries there. I assume she will be like most huskies and pretty much love anything.

Definitly no processed treats/china treats, as Kota is very sensitive. Nothing stuffing-less, or which small parts that can be swallowed. Toy that don't squeak or make noise Kota just ignores!

Any natural treats, and food in general (antlers, bully sticks, ect) SQUEAKY TOYS, and anything by Kong. She love anything pretty (cloths,collars, bandanas). Just about anything that most dogs would like, no picky huskys at my house.

(I don't actually know that Kota likes bandanas and cloths but I sure do and she seems to humor me anyways.)
Back to top Go down
DexterTheDragon
Newborn
Newborn
DexterTheDragon

Male Join date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Yay! This is what I joined for.

YES: antlers, knuckle bones, kong squeaky balls(large), kong wubbas, treats, bandanas, anything from Kyjen is fine.

NO: rawhides, plush/stuffed toys, made in china treats, rope toys are iffy as Rocket tends to pull the rope apart and eat it.

Edit: this is Kevin
with
Blaez (siberian husky) (yep that's how it's spelled)
Rocket (pembroke welsh corgi) (hopefully it's ok to include him:) )

Last edited by jbealer on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding husky name)
Back to top Go down
http://dexterthedragon.com
Dragula64
Teenager
Teenager
Dragula64

Female Join date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

We are in! CJ will love anything she is sent! Nothing is off limits!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Ok so as of this morning i got 18 people down for the SS Smile this might be our largest yr yet!

Teenager
Teenager
Kizmat

Female Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Jennifer that included me? I didn't get no confirmation from you :p
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

i did not confirm anyone, but i did get yours, as long as you sent me a PM on the forum i got you down, someone sent one to my personal email last week and i got that one to, forget who it was.

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Hey Jennifer maybe you could post a list of all those that are going to do SS that way if someone is missing they can resend a PM to you..
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:34 pm

linda, was gonna do that closer to the cut off date Wink but thanks for suggesting it.

Teenager
Teenager
Onyx_Blitz

Male Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

We think this is a great idea! We would like to join in the festivities.

Yes: Squeak toys(the stuffing free kind), knuckles(he has never had one but am sure he would love it), Rawhide sticks no knots, bully sticks, antlers, a rubber football doesn't have to squeak but loves footballs, treats, tennis balls, and any tough husky proof toy.

No: Toys with stuffing, frisbees, Rubber toys (other than the football).

Edit: this is Rob & Johnna Birbeck who have Onyx

Last edited by jbealer on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding husky name)
Back to top Go down
SolitaryHowl
Puppy
Puppy
SolitaryHowl

Female Join date : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:40 pm

I did this with another husky forum I belong to. It was great, but the gift I got was so crappy. I was disappointed, considering I spent so much time on picking out the gift for my person. Sad
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm so excited for this!

She absolutely LOVES antlers, bully sticks, tennis balls, the Kong-Air Dog tennis ball things, and I've wanted to try lacrosse balls with her. She doesn't care much for ropes or Kongs. Natural treats would be nice!

I'd prefer no rawhide or stuffed/stuffless toys.

Can it be assumed if a dog has an allergy, people will list it here?
Back to top Go down
dragonthewhitedread
Teenager
Teenager
dragonthewhitedread

Male Join date : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Sounds fun and I think Dragon will like having something under the tree! Not sure what he will like since we won't get him for another 3 weeks so veterans use you're best husky judgment please tongue
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm in!

Good gifts would be antlers to chew on, most toys though Danzig only plays with squeaky ones. Our dogs have no known allergies.
Back to top Go down
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:52 am

I'm in!

Loki likes Blue Buffalo wilderness treats (salmon), pigs ears, haven't tried any kind of antlers. Any type of toys are ok preferably no stuffing, rubber, squeaky toys and tennis balls, ropes.

No to rawhides or stuff from China.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Gonna join in this too. I love the holidays.

Pretty much anything goes aside from rawhides and treats with grains. They love chews, balls, tug o war toys, anything that squeaks... I love bandanas, never can have enough. They are pretty easy.
Chews are the best option though.

Last edited by Heather! on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm

How did I miss this... I am so in!

I can't have chicken anything - but they love turkey stuff!! Delilah has a severe intolerance Sad

But otherwise, anything goes!

Last edited by mheath0429 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm getting excited about this! It was so much fun last year!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:49 pm

i have 26 names so far! will do a list fri of everyone i have. last day to take part in this is the 12th of this month!

Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 pm

I told the boys about this and their ears perked up. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Joe S
Newborn
Newborn
Joe S

Male Join date : 2012-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 am

Woohoo! I get to do it this year!

Bandit loves stuffed animal type toys, rawhides, and rope tug toys. He's a major chewer. He isn't a picky eater whatsoever so any type of treat is fine with him.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Ok this is who i have so far!

Jennifer Bealer
Sierra & Jack

Sara White
Bode

Christine Hennes
Libby and Lucy

Kelly and Chris Boyer + Tika and Ripley

Kelly Burress
Hayden

Christina Espinoza
Axel, Ghost & Zoe

Brian and Marcy Roll
Mikko, Sebo, blaze, Topaz

Linda and John Elgin
Blaze & Kerian

Kevin Thomas
Cali, Mika, Steve

Brooke Tallman
Kale

Kristina von Born (Mickey, Cheyenne, Mishka, Odin, Rodeo and Ewe)

John Redshaw
Ziva

Stark G. Kozak

Melissa Spreda
Luka & Kitty

Jennet Agus
Embry, Zoey and Ares

Junior Luc
Luna

Kevin Carter
Blaez & Rocket

Chevelle Steele
CJ

Meredith Botnick
Rob & Johnna Birbeck
Onyx

Katie Shamblin
Pippa

Lauren & Brad Dorman
Dragon

Dustin Hudson & Dietra Crick
Danzig and Wyat

Jason MacGillis
Loki

Dennis and Anubis Gerber

Megan Heath
Delilah and Cato

Heather Hall
Koda & Rogue

Joe S. & Bandit

If ANYONE has an issue shipping overseas please send me a PM so i know just in case i do draw a person for you that is overseas i can switch it out before sending the person to you. i will take names till monday then do the draw and get back to you all by the end of the week Smile

Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Am I on there? Pming you my address in case that's why I'm not Razz

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next