It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Finished up our shopping, I just want to find some cute wrapping paper!
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:53 pm

We did our shopping for our as last night! Baking today and shipping by mid next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Danzig and Wyatt came hom to theirs last night. I'm pretty sure I know who it came from but it's staying out of reach until Xmas!
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Just need to do the wrapping and mailing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Forgot to mention won't be sending mine until this weekend. Gotta find time to go shopping!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Lordbroll wrote:
Just need to do the wrapping and mailing.

Same here!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Remember NO TELLING who you got your package from till Dec. 26 Smile and dont say you mailed it, just when you do get it say you got it. if someone says i mailed it and 3 day later someone said they got a package its not that hard to put it all together Wink

i have painting, sewing and wrapping to do, i think im gonna hit the Dec. 10 dead line on the shipping.....

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Can we say who it's from on the box? I don't remember if we did last year or not?
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I was going to mention we probably shouldn't be saying when we ship them.

Mel, I put myself down the two years I did it. Well, I put my address, anyways. I would have been PO'ed in my mail got lost and I didn't put down a return address.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

MelissaI wrote:
Can we say who it's from on the box? I don't remember if we did last year or not?
i would at least put your address on there and then have a card inside the box for who its from. i ship FEDEX and my name has to be on the front Sad

Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm

I wish they gave the option of just a barcode to scan for a return address. I'm the only one in this city, even if we have a ton of CO folk.
I'm impatient and will open it the minute I get it, so my person need not worry about being discreet.. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Heads up:

For those that order off of Amazon, Cyber Monday week (THIS WEEK) has a CRAP TON of sales. Lots of toys and treats are half off or discounted. That means you can get a lot more things for your $25 AND get free shipping!

Just thought I'd share Smile

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:05 am

I finish my SS and it is al taken care. of.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 am

jbealer wrote:
and dont say you mailed it, just when you do get it say you got it. if someone says i mailed it and 3 day later someone said they got a package its not that hard to put it all together Wink

Just want to repost this so no one gets anything spoiled! Smile
Back to top Go down
DexterTheDragon
Newborn
Newborn
DexterTheDragon

Male Join date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 pm

bought the last item for my gift today. Now just need to wait for it to get delivered to my house, get it all wrapped, and shipped off. woot.
Back to top Go down
http://dexterthedragon.com
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 pm

well...I bought my items but they failed to include one in the package (even though it was on the invoice saying it was) and now I have to wait another 7 business days for it to get here. I hope to have mine mailed soon if all goes well...
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 am

We got our Secret Santa package today! Very Happy Now I just have to hide it from the girls. Luka wants her present NOW!

Got mine all packed up and ready to ship out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 am

Y'all are totally forgetting saying when you ship sort of spoils who someone's SS is or isn't :p
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:33 am

I got two boxes this week for SS Have them up until Xmas.
Back to top Go down
theredofshaw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:32 pm

theredofshaw wrote:
well...I bought my items but they failed to include one in the package (even though it was on the invoice saying it was) and now I have to wait another 7 business days for it to get here. I hope to have mine mailed soon if all goes well...

so petco emails me today telling me they aren't going to fulfill my order after all...so needless to say, I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Spent 30 minutes on the phone being told that I will get a replacement or a like item and now I'm being told I am getting a refund. Knew I should have stuck with Petsmart lol
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:15 am

I'm late on everything this year it seems, but I have everything for my SS now. Just have to find a time when I can make it to the post office that they're open. Stupid rural post office is never open at normal hours Rolling Eyes I'm surprised by the amount of stuff that I have! This is very exciting lol
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Finally got everything together and wrapped today. Bode was quite jealous.
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:38 pm

We bought Ripley's favourite toy for our SS, she has been eyeballing the box its in.....not stupid that one.
And they love that I have baked cookies for the other pups too, they benefit from the leftovers. Every time we go near the cookie tin you turn around and Rip is sitting at attention right in front of you.
I have to wrap and ship this week. Keep meaning to get to that....lol
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Bode was keeping very close guard of what I was doing. (I whited out the wrapping paper so it doesn't give away it to my SS when they see it.

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 Img_2010

Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Shopping done but when I mail it will be a secret.... Had WAY too much fun shopping and had to buy Danzig the same thing I got for a SS gift. Apparently he has similar taste Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!    2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Secret Santa- let the fun begin!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next